Your data will be processed by Hello-Bottle, Lda, legal person 515303844, with its head office at Rua Guiomar Torrezao 21, 2765-227 Estoril, Portugal, hereinafter “Hello-Bottle” or “we”.
Hello-Bottle is responsible for the processing of personal data within the meaning of the General Regulation on Data Protection.
Why do we treat your information?
Hello-bottle shall only process your personal data for the purpose of fulfilling a service, such as services for the provision of information requested by you or in the pursuit of a legitimate interest, namely for:
- Your Signup for our Newsletter
- Entering in contact with us through a contact form
- Development and maintenance of our website;
- Provision of technical assistance;
- Prevention and detection of fraud;
- Ensuring networks and information security;
- Provision of services or information;
- With your consent to process your personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purpose, and/or the necessary to comply with legal obligations that apply to it.
Why do we handle your information?
When you fill in the forms available on our website, your personal data (name, e-mail address, telephone number or address) are collected by Hello-Bottle and processed in order to answer your questions and requests or to provide you with information.
For how long do we keep your information?
Our policy is to store data only for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. However, in certain cases we may retain the data for longer periods of time.
Security and Confidentiality
We strive to keep your data secure and employ appropriate security measures to ensure the protection of your personal data and prevent access to unauthorized persons.
However, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of the information transmitted through our website.
We also respect the confidentiality of your information and do not sell, distribute or otherwise make your information commercially available to any third party.
- Collect anonymous information so we can send you ads or information tailored to your areas of interest
- Memorize your log in data and browsing preferences such as language
- Collect analytical information in order to perform statistics about visitors on our website. This information is collected for marketing purposes so that we can improve our service provided to you